Eyan may post his general knowledge and picture rounds on his blog at some point. I did a sports round this time, and here it is:
1) A Man Utd goalkeeper has not played for England for 22 years. What is the name of the Utd keeper who will change that against Spain on the 7th Feb?
2) What was the scoreline of the England v Scotland rugby union game played on Saturday 3rd Feb?
3) Which former Test Cricket umpire is suing the the ICC & the PCB for racial discrimination following last summer’s ball tampering controversy?
4) What is unusual about Ralphie the buffalo, the live mascot for the Colorado Buffalos? (American football team).
5) When Lennox Lewis retired, he was the first reigning heavyweight champion boxer to retire since Rocky Marciano. When did Lewis retire? June 2003, Feb 2004, July 2005
6) Ronnie O’Sullivan won the Snooker Masters at Wembley Arena in January. Who was his opponent in the final?
7) How many career wins does 2006 F1 champion Fernando Alonso have? 15, 25 or 30
8) "When you are in the rough the most important thing to remember is to make sure you get out. Don't be greedy and attempt to hit the ball too far from heavy rough. You may only manage to shift it a few yards and end up in even worse trouble". What number iron would you use to get out of the rough?
9) In tennis, who won January’s Australian open?
10) Name five Premiership, Football League or Conference teams that begin and end with the same letter.
I will post Dan's Scrabble theme round tomorrow...
*Edit 17th Feb - The answers are now lurking in the comments...