Sunday, August 13, 2006

This week I have been mainly watching....

As mentioned elsewhere on this blog, I watch lots of movies. So I've decided to start recording what I've watched and what I thought about it. Partly because I want to share information with the 3 people who have the misfortune to read this blog from time to time and partly because I forget what I've watched sometimes and this will be a record.

It's dead simple; 5 stars = a near perfect film, 1 star = Men in Black 2 (officially the worst film I've ever seen at the cinema (although Ocean's 12 gave it a run for its money). Plus, if its a film that is a bit out of the mainstream I might post a link to more info about it.


NausicaƤ of the Valley of Wind ****
Dead Man's Shoes ****
The Quiet American ***
It would have got 2 stars if not for Michael Caine, who is superb
Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan ****
I know its geeky, but I got it on Special Edition DVD and its just as good as I remember it 10 years ago. A proper guilty pleasure...

Also:
I Robot **
Jurassic Park 2 **
From Russia with Love ****
Ghost Dog: Way of the Samurai *****

More next week

No comments: