Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I've been tagged.... Hmmmm Books

Now normally, I despise the email/posts that go round and ask you lots of questions and then get you to forward them. The problem is, they are normally full of crap questions like "when did you last get drunk?" and "which celebrity is your pet hamster most like?" Then you have to send your own meaningless and terminally vacuous answers to a whole selection of people who frankly deserve better.

However, this questionnaire forwarded to me by electronica peddler Fat Roland, is a bit different as it actually held my attention for more then 2 milliseconds. So here are my answers:


One book that changed your life: Mere Christianity by CS Lewis

>One book you've read more than once: No Logo by Naomi Klein

>One book you'd want on a desert island: The Lord of the Rings

>One book that made you laugh: The Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul by Douglas Adams.

>One book that made you cry: The Lovely Bones by Alice Seabold

>One book you wish had been written: 1984 by George Orwell

>One book you wish had never been written: The Da Vinci Code (not because its controversial, but because its crap...)

>One book you're currently reading: Pompeii by Robert Harris

>One book you've been meaning to read: The Gormenghast Trilogy by Mervyn Peake (a friend bought it for my birthday years ago, but I still haven't got round to reading it. If Taff ever reads this, I'm sorry...)



Burnt for being a crap and wildly overrated book...

No comments: