Monday, March 24, 2008

Adventures in Radio 2008 Vol 1

I am more excited than a bucket of monkeys running over a bagful of hamsters at the moment.

(Thats quite excited...)

I am currently one week into a three week radio adventure with Refresh FM in Manchester. Along with long-term radio comrade Eyan, I am presenting the Theatre of Noise 9-11pm every week night till the 4th April. If you live in Manchester you can apply your ears to 87.7FM. Everywhere else on the planet you can stream the madness live here.
The Theatre of Noise has a website - which you should tentatively inspect. http://www.theatreofnoise.co.uk/. I have found lots of terribly exciting music that I will dedicate a post to in the near future.

As I am currently on my Easter break (sometimes working in a school is marvellous!) I have been attempting to catch up on movies I've bought, but haven't had time to watch yet, so...

The Transporter 2 **
Superman Returns ****
Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer ***
The Devil's Backbone ****
The Lives of Others *****
Zodiac ****
Planet of the Apes (1968) ****
Planet of the Apes (2001) *

4 comments:

Roswell2themax said...

I hope the monkeys were not heading your way!!!

Loving the show, loving the majority of the music too - some of the guests are a bit pants!!!

Erm - where is Ratatouille in your review?

Tim F said...

How can the monkeys run over the hamsters if they're in a bucket? Is the bucket on wheels? Or are there hole for their legs.

Midnight Candle said...

Hello, been away. I think I might be back now - I mean to the web world, not England. :P

D Baynham said...

I am more excited than a bucket of monkeys running over a bagful of hamsters at the moment.

I have never seen anything like this could you either supply a photo of said act or maybe even draw it?